Clearly these vouchers cannot be used at the present time. As such, we’ve extended the voucher redemption period until 3rd December 2020 inclusive.
We’ve probably been asked your question before. Browse our FAQs below for answers and information on the competition.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please get in touch.
- WHAT IS THE WALKERS TASTE ICONS PROMOTION?
- WHO ARE THE RESTAURANT PARTNERS?
- HOW DO I CLAIM A RESTAURANT VOUCHER?
- WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY RESTAURANT VOUCHER IN LIGHT OF GOVERNMENT ADVICE FOLLOWING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW LONG DOES THIS PROMOTION LAST?
- HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO REDEEM MY RESTAURANT VOUCHER?
- WHICH PACKS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PROMOTION?
- HOW MANY RESTAURANT VOUCHERS CAN WE USE AT ONCE?
- HOW MANY TIMES CAN I ENTER THE PROMOTION?
- HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO ENTER THE PROMOTION?
- I DON’T LIVE IN THE UK. CAN I STILL ENTER THE PROMOTION?
- I HAVE MISSED THE CLOSING DATE BUT STILL HAVE A PROMOTIONAL PACK. CAN I STILL REDEEM A VOUCHER?
- WHICH RETAILERS ARE INVOLVED IN THE PROMOTION?
- WHAT WILL THE INFORMATION I HAVE SUBMITTED BE USED FOR?
- AREN’T YOU JUST ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO EAT MORE CRISPS, WHICH ARE BAD FOR CONSUMERS?
- I DON’T HAVE ACESS TO THE INTERNET, IT’S UNFAIR THAT I CAN’T ENTER
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE CODE ON PACK?
- WHAT MEASURES HAVE YOU PUT IN PLACE TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT CLAIMS?
- ARE THE CODES CASE SENSITIVE?
- WHAT IF THE WEBSITE TELLS ME THAT MY CODE HAS ALREADY BEEN USED?
- I WASN’T HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE/FOOD I RECEIVED WHEN I VISITED, WHO DO I CONTACT?
- MY RESTAURANT VOUCHER WAS REFUSED DURING MY VISIT WHO DO I CONTACT?
- I DO NOT HAVE A PARTICPATING RESTAURANT NEARBY AND I’M DISAPPOINTED I CANNOT TAKE PART
- I HAVE A CODE FOR ONE OF THE RESTAURANTS TAKING PART, BUT I WOULD RATHER EAT AT ANOTHER CHAIN YOU’RE WORKING WITH, CAN I EXCHANGE THE OFFER?
- DO I NEED TO PRINT OFF MY VOUCHER CODE, OR CAN THIS BE EXEPCTED ON PHONE DEVICES?
- WHO ARE THE TRUSSELL TRUST AND HOW ARE YOU WORKING WITH THEM?
- HOW TO GET INVOLVED WITH THE TRUSSELL TRUST?
We’ve partnered with the nation’s most loved restaurants to bring you an irresistible restaurant experience! We have transformed iconic dishes into TASTY CRISP FLAVOURS.
We’ve partnered with:
Nando’s – PERi-PERi Chicken flavour potato crisps
PizzaExpress – American Hot Pizza / Margherita flavour potato crisps
YO! – Katsu Curry flavour potato crisps
Gourmet Burger Kitchen – Classic Cheesburger flavour potato crisps
Las Iguanas – Chilli Con Carne flavour potato crisps
This promotion also allows you to redeem a restaurant voucher with a qualifying purchase at one of our TASTE ICONS restaurant partners.
Start by purchasing a pack of Walkers Taste Icons crisps, visit http://walkers.co.uk/tasteicons, enter your details & 10 digit unique promotional code (found in the best before box) and receive your voucher via email to redeem and show to staff at a participating restaurant. It’s as simple as that!
You can also enter using the Walkers Chatbot on Messenger.If you enter via the Walkers Chatbot, you won’t receive your voucher by email. It will shared with you in Messenger.
You can find your unique promotional code on single packs of Walkers Taste Icons in both 32.5g and 50g. You won’t find a unique promotional code on individual multipack bags, this can be found on the outer of the multipack of Walkers Taste Icons, 5 pack and 15 menu pack.
There are no limits to the number of restaurant vouchers you can redeem.
There are no limits to the number of times you can enter the promotion and redeem a restaurant voucher.
You must be over 16 to enter the promotion.
Unfortunately, only residents of the United Kingdom can participate in this promotion.
All retailers that stock Walkers Taste Icons promotional packs.
Your personal details will be used to send you your restaurant voucher. If you opted-in to receive marketing from Walkers you may occasionally receive marketing about new products and promotions. Please see www.pepsicoprivacypolicy.com for more details.
Gourmet Burger Kitchen - https://www.gbk.co.uk/privacy-policy
Las Iguanas - https://www.iguanas.co.uk/privacy
Nando's - https://www.nandos.co.uk/privacy-policy
PizzaExpress - https://www.pizzaexpress.com/privacy-policy
It is generally accepted and recognised in the Government's Healthy Eating Guide, The Eatwell Plate, that between 8 - 10% of the Reference Intake (RI) for calories can come from any one snack without compromising nutrient quality/density of the diet, so for an average woman who needs about 2000kcals a day, this is about 160kcals. It’s all about balance. We believe in giving people choice and value – that’s why we offer a range of portion sizes, pack formats and are constantly adding new and exciting flavours to our range. All of our crisps and snacks have colour coded nutritional information on front of the pack to help consumers access the information at a glance.
Given the scale of this competition we need people to enter online in order to ensure all entries are managed fairly. There is now good access to the internet and it can be accessed in public places such as libraries.
We’re sorry that you weren’t happy with service from one of our partnering restaurants, please reach out directly to the restaurant you visited using the contact details on their website. See below:
Gourmet Burger Kitchen - https://www.gbk.co.uk/contact-us
Las Iguanas - https://www.iguanas.co.uk/contact
PizzaExpress - https://www.pizzaexpress.com/help-and-contact
YO! - https://yosushi.com/contact-us
If you want to know more or wish to support The Trussell Trust too please visit https://www.trusselltrust.org/ for more information.